Fairfield 70 Series performance-engineered windows protect from intense heat, frigid cold and a wide range of challenging weather elements, yet allow you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural light from the comfort of your home. Using the latest technology, Fairfield 70 Series Windows offer a sturdy construction and precision-welded frame and sashes along with exceptionally energy-efficient insulated glass. Plus, these windows never require scraping or painting and remain easy to maintain.
Whatever your home’s architectural style, Fairfield Windows will convey impeccable quality and taste.
Alside’s Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty* is your assurance that your investment will last.
Features and Benefits
When you choose Fairfield 80 Series Windows from Alside, you’ll enjoy beauty, performance and strength. Fairfield 80 Series Windows deliver energy-saving innovations while lending the perfect touch of elegance to your home. Using the latest technology, Fairfield Windows precision-welded frame and sashes along with a 1″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
The side-load sash design operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle balances. And the removable screens make cleaning quick and easy. Plus, they’ll pay for themselves with easier maintenance, lower energy costs and higher resale values.
Alside’s Lifetime Residential Limited Warranty* is your assurance that your investment will last.
Features and Benefits
1. Premium vinyl mainframe and sashes are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
2. Multi-chambered mainframe and sash construction create effective insulating spaces for thermal efficiency.
3. 3/4″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves thermal performance.
4. PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
5. Interlock at sash locking rail increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
6. Metal reinforcement at the locking rail increases rigidity and strength.
7. Fully extruded lift rail provides easy and convenient operation of the sash.
8. Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
9. Full-capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration.
10. Hidden screen track for added beauty.
11. Nailing fin welded at all corners for weather tight installations.