5 Pt Value Engineering Process
BUILD ABILITY REPORT:
We build a report that analyzes plans, specs to determine any conflicts that could inhibit a seamless buildout.
– Review window schedule – evaluate build ability
– Cross reference spec, architectural, structural codes for conflict
– Troubleshoot trades conflict i.e.., (elevations vs. floor plans) Framing, HVAC, Plumbing
– Assess over or under design criteria
o OFFER solutions
We analyze all data from design team to ensure the products installed meet all design criteria while at same time recommending ways to secure against any future weakness in litigation prevention due to product failure.
– Code Adherence
– Litigation Security
– Water Intrusion
– Sound Mitigation
– U-Value/SHGC Recommendations
– Tempering/Safety Glass
We make value-based recommendations from our large base of manufacturers on which product to choose that will do the job and look great.
– Manufacturer Recommendations
– Product Type
– Material Comparison i.e.., Glass Type, Frame Type
– Hardware Options/Grid Options
We work with your design team and ownership to ensure the look and feel are what you want at the price you need.
– Work with design team & ownership
– Solutions that preserve aesthetics
– Color matching solutions
– Texture material matching
– Historic District Compliance
We will provide accurate pricing both current and projected with recommendations to secure against price escalations and supply chain delays.
– Determine budget pricing for designing units
– Cost estimates on all V.E, suggestions
– Cost estimates for build ability recommendation
-Supply chain delay solutions
– Price escalation mitigation